Thursday, July 18, 2024
Follow us on
यूपी: गोंडा में चंडीगढ़ एक्सप्रेस के 10 डिब्बे पटरी से उतरे,4 की मौतश्रीलंका टूर के लिए टीम का ऐलान, T20 में हार्दिक की जगह सूर्यकुमार यादव को मिली कप्तानीश्रीलंका टूर: T20 और वनडे दोनों में शुभमन गिल उप-कप्तान होंगेपाल समाज के प्रमुख लोगों ने पंजाब के राज्यपाल बनवारी लाल परोहित से मुलाकात कीआम आदमी पार्टी हरियाणा में विधानसभा चुनाव लड़ेगी - भगवंत मान डीजीपी हरियाणा की पुस्तक ‘वायर्ड फॉर सक्सेस‘ का केन्द्रीय मंत्री श्री मनोहर लाल ने किया लोकार्पणनोएडा: पुलिस के साथ मुठभेड़ में बदमाश घायल, पैर में लगी गोलीहरियाणा: महेंद्रगढ़ विधायक और कई व्यवसायियों के 15 ठिकानों पर ED का छापा, बैंक धोखाधड़ी से जुड़ा है केस
Bachon Ke Liye


February 27, 2018 05:12 AM


1 I am a 33-year-old woman.

My husband and I have an eight-year-old son. Whenever my husband and I engage in sexual intercourse, my husband insists that we do so without protection. However, I used to take contraceptive pills. Now, it has come to my attention that this may be bad for me. Are contraceptives harmful for the body? Will taking these affect my menstrual cycle? Should I be worried about any other health problems they may cause?

It is difficult to comment as you have not mentioned what kind of contraceptive pills you are taking. You have also not clarified whether you are on the ‘morning after pill’ or the low dosage hormone tablet, which is typically taken for 21 days. A gynaecologist will be able to help clear up your doubts. Since you already have an eight-year-old son, you may consider insertion of a Copper-T (IUD), which may be the ideal form of birth control.

2 My girlfriend likes to fondle my testicles, but the problem is that I am very ticklish down there. Is there any way to decrease sensitivity in that area without taking away from the sensation in the penis.

Laugh and be happy — that would suit you best. You may apply a local anesthetic like Lox 2% gel, 15 minutes before the act. This will help decrease the sensitivity in the area. Ensure that you apply it only on the testicles and not on the penis.

3 I am an 18-year-old woman and I have been masturbating for some years. However, of late, I have been unable to get aroused and I have also noticed that the amount of ejaculate is reduced. Sometimes, I experience a burning sensation in my vagina. Could these be symptoms of some infection? Or, am I using the wrong technique to masturbate?

You may try gentle fingering. Also, take a break from the activity for a week or two. From what you have written, it doesn’t sound like you have an infection

Have something to say? Post your comment