Monday, December 16, 2019
Follow us on
BREAKING NEWS
अगर खेमका प्रधानमंत्री मोदी से मिलने का समय माँगते है तो प्रधानमंत्री को जरूर मिलना चाहिए:अनिल विजजो लोग दंगे कर रहे है उनके खिलाफ उचित कार्यवाही होनी चाहिए:अनिल विजकांग्रेस ने देश को धोखा दिया,कांग्रेस को जनता कभी माफ नहीं करेगी:अनिल विजअनिल विज ने नशा मुक्ति के लिए 20 दिसम्बर को बैठक बुलाईउन्नाव रेप केस: कुलदीप सेंगर की सजा पर 19 दिसंबर को होगी सुनवाईहरियाणा सरकार द्वारा कुरुक्षेत्र के ब्रह्म्सरोवर पर 26 दिसंबर को सूर्य ग्रहण मेले-2019 में देश-विदेश से लगभग 15 लाख श्रद्धालुओं के आगमन की संभावना:सूत्रमुख्यमंत्री खट्टर ने करनाल तहसील पर मारा छापा,तहसीलदार सहित कई सस्पेंडतीस हजारी कोर्ट ने कुलदीप सेंगर को दोषी क़रार दिया
Haryana

HARYANA-All 12 ministers crorepatis, average assets pegged at ₹17 cr: ADR report

November 17, 2019 05:48 AM

COURTESY HT NOV 17
HT Correspondent

letterschd@hindustantimes.com

Chandigarh : While none of the 12 ministers in the BJP-JJP coalition government has any criminal case registered against him or her, all of them are educated and crorepatis, according to the analysis of the association for democratic reforms (ADR).


The ADR report says that all 12 ministers — including chief minister Manohar Lal Khattar and deputy chief minister Dushyant Chautala — are crorepatis. In 2014, seven of the 10 ministers were as rich. The average assets of the 12 ministers have been pegged at ₹17.41 crore this time.

The minister with the highest declared total assets is Jai Prakash Dalal (agriculture minister) from Loharu with assets worth ₹76.75 crore, followed by deputy chief minister Dushyant Chautala from Uchana Kalan with ₹74.77 crore and his uncle Ranjit Singh from Rania with ₹27 crore, the report says.

The lowest declared total assets were of Anil Vij (₹1.17 crore) followed by chief minister Manohar Lal Khattar (₹1.27 crore). While all 12 ministers have declared their income tax returns, 10 of them have shown their income from either salary, interest, agriculture or pension or combinations of these.


Former Indian hockey team captain Sandeep Singh, who is state sports minister, has declared an annual income of ₹59 lakh, which also includes earnings through advertisements for various brands and products besides motivational speeches.

On the education of the 12 ministers, the ADR report says two of them (17%) have declared their qualification to be Class-12 pass, while remaining 10 (83%) are graduate or above.

Total three (25%) ministers are between 31 and 50 years of age while nine (75%) are aged between 51 and 80.


Deputy chief minister Dushyant Chautala is the youngest at 31 years followed by Sandeep Singh at 33.

Ranjit Singh is the oldest at 73 years followed by Anil Vij at 66.

Women and child development minister Kamlesh Dhanda is the only woman minister in the 12-member Haryana cabinet

 
Have something to say? Post your comment
 
 
More Haryana News
अगर खेमका प्रधानमंत्री मोदी से मिलने का समय माँगते है तो प्रधानमंत्री को जरूर मिलना चाहिए:अनिल विज जो लोग दंगे कर रहे है उनके खिलाफ उचित कार्यवाही होनी चाहिए:अनिल विज कांग्रेस ने देश को धोखा दिया,कांग्रेस को जनता कभी माफ नहीं करेगी:अनिल विज अनिल विज ने नशा मुक्ति के लिए 20 दिसम्बर को बैठक बुलाई हरियाणा सरकार द्वारा कुरुक्षेत्र के ब्रह्म्सरोवर पर 26 दिसंबर को सूर्य ग्रहण मेले-2019 में देश-विदेश से लगभग 15 लाख श्रद्धालुओं के आगमन की संभावना:सूत्र मुख्यमंत्री खट्टर ने करनाल तहसील पर मारा छापा,तहसीलदार सहित कई सस्पेंड हरियाणा सरकार ने पूर्व केन्द्रीय गृह राज्यमंत्री आई.डी. स्वामी के निधन पर आज राज्य में एक दिन का राजकीय शोक घोषित किया
चंडीगढ़:हरियाणा निवास में हरियाणा बाल महोत्सव पर कृष्ण ढुल पत्रकारों को संबोधित करते हुए
कैथल राईस मिलिंग क्लस्टर का उद्घाटन करते हुए उपमुख्यमंत्री दुष्यंत चौटाला
मुख्यमंत्री मनोहर लाल आज जायेंगे करनाल,पूर्व केंद्रीय गृह राज्य मंत्री आई.डी.स्वामी के संस्कार में होंगे शामिल